Friday 5 February 2010

Five Years Old

This week is the Five year anniversary of when I started the business. So I have been in reflective mood. I opened a tiny little shop in the front room of a cottage on Honiton High Street. I only had two brands to sell for the first few weeks (Great Plains and Nougat) and nearly sold out in the first week. To keep up with demand I added more brands and after a few months of working 6 days a week with no lunch breaks I was able to take on my first member of staff. I am glad to say that Nikki is still with Caramel today. She now manages the website for me and is one of the ten staff I now have in the two stores.

I still remember the customers that I had during those first few weeks and months and I am glad to say that they are still with us as well.

So on Thursday 11th we are celebrating with a Shopping evening in both stores. We will provide the bubbly and the fantastic new Spring collection as well as giving 10% off on the evening. We hope you will join us in raising a glass to another five successful years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment